An innovative programme for learning English
For whom is the programme intended?
English BeatTM is a completely new concept of English learning for children aged 8-11. It is a complex programme that motivates children through activities such as games, music, interesting stories and role-play. At the same time, children develop speaking, understanding, reading and writing skills in a foreign language. The programme is divided into 4 levels; after completing level 1, children can communicate in simple everyday situations, while after completing level 4, they can communicate in almost all general everyday situations.
- Classes take place once a week;
- there are 6-9 children in a group;
- courses take place throughout the entire school year;
- tutors are native speakers specially trained to work with children;
- children can join groups every month.
English Beat programmes are available at all our language centres.
Our consultants at Berlitz are always happy to be at your service.